The challenge has been set! How far will you go?
Take on Challenge RNID and run, jog, walk, ride, move 100km over March. You can take part as a team and split the total distance, or complete the challenge on your own.
- 1-31 March 2024
- Anywhere you like!
- 100 kilometres
Why take on Challenge RNID?
The money you raise will help us campaign for a more inclusive society, connect people to advice and support, and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus – and you’ll be smashing a personal goal with such a massive achievement.
What you’ll get
- invited to join a Facebook group full of dedicated fellow fundraisers, ready to encourage, support and celebrate you throughout your Challenge RNID!
- support throughout your challenge with updates, tips and guidance to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- materials to help you track your miles, celebrate milestones and give you ideas on how you can reach your fundraising target – including a sponsorship form and distance tracker!
- a branded RNID t-shirt.*
* While stock lasts so register today to avoid disappointment!
How your support makes a difference
- £30 could cover the cost of sending our tinnitus information guide to fifteen people in need of support and coping strategies
- £50 could pay for vital emotional and practical support from Contact RNID for someone struggling with sudden onset hearing loss
- £100 could pay for five people to receive personalised, invaluable advice on life-enhancing products
- £250 could cover the cost of training a new team member to offer life-saving support to someone in crisis.
Together, we’ll make life fully inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Register for Challenge RNID
Sign up now and begin your Challenge RNID journey.
“I hope that by undertaking this huge challenge, I will raise awareness for the brilliant work this charity is doing in research and in providing support to people of every age who have hearing loss.”
Mary, an RNID supporter
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.