You may be entitled to benefits or support whether you are in work, looking for work or retired. There are organisations that can help you make a benefits claim
Get support making a benefits claim
Benefits claim forms can be confusing and complicated. There are a number of services that can help you fill in the forms.
- Get local advice (Advice local)
- Find a local agency (Turn 2 Us)
- Read this step-by-step guide on PIP forms (Citizens Advice).
If you live in Scotland, you can find advice and support for benefits at the charity, Deaf Action.
Contact Citizens Advice
Citizens Advice can give you free, impartial and independent benefits advice. Find your local bureau to view a list of phone numbers or arrange an appointment.
- England and Wales – Citizens Advice website
- Scotland – Citizens Advice website
- Northern Ireland – Advice NI website
For phone calls, there is the option to use the free speech-to-text software Relay UK.