Our hearing aid user support service enables people to make the most of their hearing aids and manage their hearing loss effectively.
It is funded by the Strategic Planning and Performance Group (SPPG) of the Department of Health (NI).
This service is only available in Northern Ireland.
How we can help
We can provide:
- information on how to look after and fit hearing aids
- re-tubing, earmould cleaning and battery replacement (NHS hearing aids only)
- hearing checks
- information about coping with hearing loss, equipment and communication tips
- talks on managing hearing loss and hearing health training – delivered remotely
- information about other services that can provide support.
Drop-in support sessions
Our socially distanced support sessions are designed to keep everyone safe:
- We can provide face to face support.
- Drop off and collection service. A family member or friend can drop off hearing aids and collect them for you.
- Please provide your full name and contact details on an envelope when dropping off.
- You can either wait in your car or return later to pick up your hearing aids.