- Location: remote (Home Based)
- Salary: £50,000 per annum
- Hours: 35 hrs per week
- Contract type: Fixed Term (to 30/05/25)
- Application deadline: 09.00am Monday 12 February 2024
- Interview Dates: Wednesday 21 February 2024
Are you a passionate communicator, able to bring charity fundraising to life through great content? Do you have the ability to create the right content for the right channel, turning more people into supporters of RNID’s vital work? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a brilliant maternity cover (fixed term of 13 months) to lead our exciting programme of work, helping to tell the story of RNID to our diverse audiences, build our donor base and create powerful fundraising content to work across our channels.
- Strategic oversight of fundraising creative development
- Collaborating with requesting teams to understand their requirements and expectations
- Conceiving and developing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects
- Ensuring that creative teams receive clear and actionable briefs
- Managing the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to the creative team
- Strategic oversight of journey and digital conversion functions
- Prioritising journey builds and digital innovation in line with organisational requirements
- Setting expectations for delivery timeframes and processes; ensuring projects are completed to schedule and to an agreed standard
- Overseeing creative and strategic planning for journeys
- Identifying and driving cross-organisational opportunities to generate income
- Directing and motivation of creative and strategic team functions
- Line managing and coaching / developing Digital Conversion Manager, Content Manager and Journey and Cross-Sell Manager
You are experienced in fundraising communications, and understand how to create powerful content for varied audiences. You understand how to use different channels and tactics to grab the attention of new supporters, engaging them in our work and building long lasting relationships with them with high ROI.
You have great interpersonal skills that allow you to influence internal and external stakeholders effectively. You are values-led in how you work with colleagues, particularly as a line manager, and enjoy building a shared purpose and culture within your team and wider.
You care about social justice and are passionate about getting the voices of people who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus heard by the public, inspiring them to take action and donate to support our work.
What we can offer you
- 28 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Plus 2 wellbeing days for extra flexibility
- Sickness benefit entitlement from day 1
- Fully remote working with no core hours
- £26 remote working allowance every month
- 2 / 3 In person whole staff conferences a year
- Pension scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme that provides counselling sessions
- Additional benefits for maternity, paternity and adoption
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Access to an events and ticketing platform
Our commitment to diversity
We are committed to supporting our staff including making reasonable adjustments. If you require support to apply for or fulfil the requirements of this role, please inform us so we can discuss the options with you.