Read our terms and conditions if you’re taking part in an event for RNID, so you feel confident about every aspect of your activity.
By registering to join #TeamRNID in a third-party organised event, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions below:
- You are medically fit to train and participate in this third-party organised event and will seek medial advice if you are unsure of your ability to participate.
- That you are on or above the minimum age required by the Event Organiser.
- RNID will email you to share event information, training tips, and advice to support you to reach your fundraising target.
- RNID will use your postal address to send you an information pack and a RNID running top or t-shirt.
- You agree to only use lawful means to fundraise and not to do anything that is likely to harm RNID’s reputation.
- You grant permission for RNID to use photographs, motion pictures, quotes, or any other record of your participation in the event for the purpose of marketing future events online and on print materials, for a period of 5 years.
- You understand that the event you are registering for is organised by a third party and that you will need to read any terms and conditions issued by them.
If you are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus and need free confidential and impartial information and support, contact RNID.
We’re open 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.